Chủ Nhật, 23 tháng 10, 2011

Tell Us Dammit

Every Wednesday, on Ask Me Stuff, I get asked a question so interesting that I feel the need to throw it out to you guys. This week the question was this – if you could play a game with the quality level of Batman: Arkham City, featuring any licensed character, which character would it be and why? I’d love to play a really high quality Indiana Jones game, but what about you.

I guess we do have that ‘Indiana Jones’ style play with Uncharted, but I’m sort of jealous of all those crazy hardcore Batman fans who just get a huge kick out of playing the game of their dreams with Batman: Arkham City. There’s something special about playing as a character you grew up with, and as someone who was never really into western comic books, I don’t really get to experience that with Arkham City – I just get the great game.

Anyway, enough of my rambling – what licensed character would you like to see get the Batman: Arkham City treatment? Let us know in the comments below.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét